Prix 2017 - How to Enter
To enter the Prix CIRCOM you have to register, fill in the entry form with requested information and upload your video. Here is how to do it in few a easy steps:
BEFORE you start filling in the Entry form check the list of information you have to provide and video upload specifications - bare in mind that, once submitted, your entry form and information in it can't be updated
Register / create an account - on http://prix.circom-regional.eu in right hand menu, see image below:
You will receive an activation link to the e-mail address you have entered. You must activate the account by clicking on the activation link. After that you can log in.
Log in on http://prix.circom-regional.eu (Login Form in RIGHT hand menu) - once you're logged in, follow the link to Prix CIRCOM ENTRY FORM in the centre of the page
Fill in the entry form
- Read carefully and accept the Rules (see image below):
- Select your country (see image below):
- Select your station (see image below):
- Select a category you are submitting to (see image below):
- if the category is already taken by another programme from your station it will not be listed
(according to the Rules of entry "2. Each regional station may enter once in EACH category)
- Provide all necessary information (see image below):
- CLICK HERE for the list of information you have to provide - do it BEFORE you start filling in the Entry form (once submitted your information can't be updated)
- the "Applying person" and "Contact for entry" can (but don't have to) be the same
- „Who collects the trophy“ is the person who will, in case of winning a prize, be at the prize giving ceremony in Ponta Delgada, Azores, Portugal on 25 May 2017
- please make sure you have all the permissions you need from your broadcaster and from your national coordinator. In the case of any dispute over the right to enter, the CIRCOM co-ordinator's view will be taken into account.
Your entry is submitted (see image below):
Upload your video
When you submit your entry form, you will receive by e-mail a confirmation of your entry and instructions on how to upload video file. Deadline for upload is 14th March 2017.
The method of entry is by FTP upload to the CIRCOM server. You will receive the FTP credentials, with server address, username and password, by email after submitting your entry form.
The maximum size of file which can be accepted is 10GB: remember this is a viewing copy not a broadcast copy and the highest broadcast quality is unnecessary.
The required video codec is H.264.
VLC Media Player will be used for viewing the videos during judging, so you may want to check your video in VLC player before upload (VLC is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player - http://www.videolan.org/vlc/)
You need to identify your video with its unique entry number, category, your station and video title (or VJ/rising star name) - see examples:
Failing to do this wastes much time and can result in your entry being lost and not judged. Please remember we have to deal with up to 200 entries in a relatively short period.